Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bad Blogger, Bad

Sorry, I have been dealing with quite a bit right now.  There is a lot of not-so-good stuff swimming around in my head that is not fit to share.  I am sooo tired.  When your days are marked by timing every four hours to get your dose of Tylenol, it's probably not a good sign.  Enough of my whining.  Check out these beads I got at a bead show this weekend.


First time I have ever stayed in budget.  Hmmm, that is probably a bad sign too. Will be back soon with happier thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh! YUM! Those are fabulous. I'm especially taken with those unusually shaped turquoise-colored beads. I love the brightness. It really catches my eye. Of course, I wouldn't mind playing with every bit of what you've got pictured.

    I hate that you're dealing with so much right now. I hope it turns around soon. (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff! I love seeing what beady goodness other people find! such fun!

    ReplyDelete