Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mostly Metal Challenge

I am participating in the Mostly Metal Challenge hosted by Michelle Mach.  I really love doing challenges.  I used to dislike them because I have a really hard time making stuff with limits.  Like only using gemstones, or one type of finding.  But, in an effort to become better, I started making myself participate in these challenge/swaps and I think it is becoming easier the more I do it.  Here are my components-


There were three different sets, but I picked this one because of the sari silk ribbon.  I know a lot of people use this in their designs and it looks great.  But when I do it, it just looks messy to me.  This is my challenge to myself - to use this ribbon in a way that will make me happy.  The reveal is August 16th, please come back to see what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment