Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Returning to the Land of the Living

Ugh.  I have spent the past week either taking care of someone sick, fetching food for a sick person or being sick myself.  I was the kind of sick where you cannot get up because when you do your head feels like it is going to fall off your shoulders.  All better now though or at least functioning at about 85%.  I couldn't even make it to the mail and I had this awesomeness waiting for me in my mailbox.  (My very full mailbox, which was probably aggravating my mailman, he began to start shoving things in there haphazardly.)








Having emerged from the great sickness of March 2011, I suddenly realized that the month was almost over.  How did that happen?  So many things to get done by April 1st and not a single one of them completed.  I suppose I should get cracking but I am really not feeling it, maybe I will wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment