Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm still here

I have been neglecting my blog for a while, sorry about that.  I wanted to write, but I really didn't have anything to write about.  I haven't been able to make anything for awhile because I have had a headache for like a week.  One that is there right when you wake up and fades with some medicine but comes back even stronger.  Not fun.  I feel better today, so I thought I would share some news.  I saw on the Stringing Facebook page that they have uploaded the new pics from the Spring issue of the magazine and my necklace is one of the preview pics.  The photography is so pretty and I love the way they styled it.  I cannot wait to see the issue, I think that the Spring issue is always my favorite every year.  I love the bright colors and all of the bird and flower motifs.  Plus this issue has some vintage inspired styles, which are some of my favorite pieces to try.  I think that you can pre-order the issue from Interweave now.  I will post some pictures of my necklace and earrings that are in the issue when I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment