Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I'm a day early, but my husband and I celebrate Valentine's Day on the 13th instead of the 14th.  Six years ago today my husband proposed to me.  He didn't want to do it on Valentine's Day because he thought it would be a little cheesy.  I remember he wanted me to get all dressed up so we could go out that night (it was a Sunday) and I thought to myself, why does he want to go out tonight, aren't we going out tomorrow?  So every year since we celebrate today.  It actually kinda works, because the restaurants aren't as packed and we can even possibly get someone to stay with the boy. 


Us on our honeymoon. 

I also sent out Valentine's Day cards to my mom and my two grandmothers.  It is nice to take the day and let the people you love know you love them.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment