Saturday, January 8, 2011

What I have been working on


Playing with the picture apps that I can download on my Iphone now that the software is updated.  Took me about 4 tries and my husband stepping in, but we figured it out.  (It was my old laptop giving us the trouble, not my lack of technological skills.)  The one in the middle with the heart pendant is the purchase I made from Gaea beads, now do you see why it had to come home to me? (And when I say you, I guess I mean me, because I am the only person who visits this blog, but still).  I made about 8 of the rhinestone wrap bracelets and  I am still working on more.  They are crazy comfortable and have just the right amount of sparkle.  I got the idea for them from the Ornamentea website and will be keeping the majority for myself for everyday wear and passing out the rest to friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment