Thursday, January 27, 2011

So...

I was looking in this box yesterday, putting stuff away and I noticed that those wooden pendants all the way to the left of the picture would match to a lot of my vintage lucite that I have had for awhile.


These pendants:


So after my boy went down for his nap and during my quiet time I made this -


And this -


And this -


And just to use up the last of the beads, this -


Nothing too amazing, but I was able to relax for a couple of hours.  My son is going through a stubborn phase that is trying on both my nerves and my disposition.  Hopefully he outgrows it.  Hopefully.  Finally these last pieces were made with those scrapbooking flowers I posted last week.  Very sweet spring designs.


I think I am going to just add some thin chain to the brass envelopes for a lightweight charm necklace.  In other news - my bead soup partner Sandi has sent out my stash.  I will post pictures once I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment