Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mail Loot

Everything I ordered last week decided to come in the mail yesterday.  Love opening my mailbox to tiny packages of beady goodness. 


All vintage lucite from blacksheepbeads.etsy.com and some ceramic components from capturedmoments.etsy.com.


I even got a chance to play with some of them yesterday in the afternoon.  Two bracelets and some more earrings.  I don't know what it is with me and earrings lately, I never make them, but seem to be on a roll. 



I have been trying to find a craft show that I can apply to for this year.  I have never done one with a booth at a craft show, only home shows and work parties, so I thought I would give it a go.  The only frustrating thing is that all of them request a picture of your display, but since I have never been to a show I don't have a picture of a display.  Maybe I will just set it up in my garage.  I don't know, anyone have suggestions?

1 comment: