Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lima Beads Stuff

I got a great mix of artisan pendants and beads in the mail yesterday from Lima Beads.  It was my first time ordering from that company, but I have to say I was pretty impressed.  They shipped it out super quick and I received my order in two days.  They also have a great selection of artist beads and I splurged on some new pendants.

First I made this necklace with an adorable Green Girl Studios pendant, ceramic beads, wood beads, Czech glass flowers and a flower clasp.


I seem to be on a Gaea beads buying kick which continues with this awesome heart pendant.  I strung it with Czech glass, ceramic beads and seed beads.


Close up of the pendant - it is really beautiful in person.


The last piece is an asymmetrical one, which I do not attempt too often because I can never pull it off and they look funny to me.  But this one turned out alright.  I used some dyed jade rounds, some teal gemstone beads and wooden circles.  The pendant is a picture of Medusa from Green Girl Studios (I just finished watching Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief).

I am glad I was able to make some necklaces after last weeks earring bonanza.  And to think I have more Gaea beads coming in the mail - I may have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment