Friday, January 21, 2011

I made some earrings

And here they are:



All of the heart earrings were for a custom Valentine's Day order.  The other ones were inspired by a fantastic bag of buttons that I purchased at Hobby Lobby the other day.  They are labeled "Grandma's button collection" and they have a vintage style to them.  I got a huge bag for $5.99.  I might be making lots of stuff with buttons for awhile.  The only things a made this week were earrings, I made so many I ran out of earring wires - you can see one of the pairs in the montage does not have any earwires on them. 

In other news, I decided to make a different bead soup for my blog party partner, Sandi Lee James from http://www.dobedobeaddo.blogspot.com/.  I like this one much better.  I hope she likes it, it is going out in the mail tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment